Clan HQ. Overview.
The Clan HQ is a building constructed by your Leader to unite your forces and strengthen your armies.
The Clan HQ has 21 levels (0-20). When first constructed your Clan HQ will be at Level 3, but it can be downgraded to zero by rival Clans. Remember: the higher the Level of your Clan HQ, the greater the bonuses. Each upgrade Level:
- Grants you additional Influence Points.
- Increases the bonuses you are able to receive from your Training Programs.
Training Programs are special areas of discovery that allow a Clan to simultaneously boost the statistics of ALL of its Members' armies.
The Clan HQ interface has 3 main tabs:
1. Info. In this tab you can:
- View Clan Resources (Hardware and Software) as well as the number of Crystals you personally hold
- View Clan Resource history. This shows which Clan Members have used which Clan Resources, including how much they have used, and when they used them.
- Rename your Clan HQ. Those Clan Members authorized to do so must simply click on the icon next to the HQ's current name.
- Relocate your Clan HQ. This only applies to those Clan Members authorized to do so.
- View various Upgrade Requirements. This indicates the number of requirements that must be met in order for an HQ to be able to be upgraded to the next Level.
- View current Clan Bonuses. Bonuses granted from HQ Training Programs, as well as any Influence Bonuses, will be displayed here.
2. Garrisons. Here you can see which Units are currently stationed at your Clan HQ (meaning Reinforcements sent to the HQ by other Clan Members).
3. Training Programs. Here you can:
- View Clan Resources (Hardware and Software) as well as the number of Crystals you personally hold.
- View Clan Resource history. This shows which Clan Members have used which Clan Resources, including how much they have used, and when they have used them.
- View your Training Programs and their current Levels. Clan Leaders – and those Clan Members authorized to do so – are able to Upgrade Training Programs. Upgrading Training Programs to higher Levels means all Clan Members will receive even greater bonuses.
Remember: your HQ also provides storage for Clan Resources. If a Clan is dismissed, all Units stationed at its Clan HQ will automatically return to their owners' Bunkers – however, all Clan Resources will be permanently lost.
HQ Building and Relocation
BUILDING YOUR HQ
Each Clan gets ONE Clan HQ, which can only be built by the Clan Leader.
There are several ways to build a Clan HQ:
1. From the Global Map. Open the Map and click on the "Build Clan HQ" button. You will be shown a list of special locations where you are able to construct your Clan HQ. These locations are called "HQ Sites". Simply choose the location where you would like to build your Clan HQ, then click "Place HQ". Bear in mind that the location of your Clan HQ should be suitable for all Clan Members, as they will be called upon to protect it in times of need.
2. From the "My Clan" tab at the Embassy. Go to the "Clan description" section and press the "Build Clan HQ" button next to your Clan's name. You will be taken to the Map and shown which HQ Sites are currently available.
RELOCATING YOUR HQ
Clan HQ Dimensional Gates are special Items that can be used to change an HQ's location on the Map. Clan Leaders – or those Clan Members with permission to do so – are able to use Clan HQ Dimensional Gates to relocate their Clan HQ to a new location of their choosing. Each Clan HQ can only be relocated ONCE per day. Clan HQ Dimensional Gates can be acquired from the Black Market, within the "Special" tab.
BE AWARE: Once a Clan HQ is relocated, it cannot be moved back to its previous location.
When relocating a Clan HQ, all Units stationed there will be relocated along with it, and all ongoing Upgrades happening at the HQ will continue as normal. If a rival Clan attacks your HQ at the moment of relocation, their Units will be returned to them.
Some Clan HQ features are initially only available to the Clan Leader. To allow other Clan members to use Clan Resources, or to rename or relocate their Clan HQ, the Clan Leader must give permission to those users from within the "My Clan" tab at the Embassy.
Every fully-fledged Clan Member is able to contribute to the defense of their own Clan HQ, as well as any attacks on other Clans' HQs. Every fully-fledged Clan Member is also able to contribute towards the upgrade of their Clan's HQ – as well as to the upgrade of various Clan Training Programs – by participating in Tournaments and Clan Missions and helping their Clan earn Clan Resources. Clan Leaders – and other Clan Members with permission to do so – can view their Clan's Resource history from within the "Clan Resource History" tab.
BE ADVISED: If a Clan Member leaves their Clan, all Units they have garrisoned at their Clan HQ will be sent back to their personal Bunker. However, all Clan Resources gained will remain in the Clan account – and not taken by the leaving player.
Each Clan should strive to downgrade other Clans' HQs for two main reasons. The first of which is to deprive rival Clans of their valuable bonuses. The second of which is that downgrading other Clans' HQs is a key requirement for a Clan that wants to upgrade their own. If you want to boost your own HQ, you're going to have to go to war with rival Clans! To downgrade a rival HQ, your Clan must perform a successful attack on it.
Important: Clan HQs cannot be downgraded more than ONCE per day.
If another Clan successfully attacks your HQ while an upgrade is not in progress, your HQ will be downgraded by one Level, and 50% of the Hardware spent on the upgrade to the lost Level will be returned to your Clan. If another Clan manages to perform a successful attack on your HQ while it is being upgraded, the upgrade will fail, and your HQ will be downgraded by one Level. Your Clan will be reimbursed 75% of the Hardware spent on the attempted upgrade, as well as a further 50% of the Hardware spent on the upgrade to the lost Level. If a Clan HQ is downgraded while a Clan Training Program is being upgraded, the upgrade will continue as normal, and will not be interrupted.
BE AWARE: you cannot attack other Clan HQs while your diplomatic status is "At Peace".
Milestone Level is key in keeping the strength of your Clan HQ. Once a Clan HQ has been upgraded up to Milestone Level, it cannot be downgraded below it.
HQ Upgrade. Hardware.
Your Clan HQ has 21 Levels – from 0 to 20.
Each upgrade Level:
- Grants you additional Influence Points
- Increases the bonuses you are able to receive from your Clan's Training Programs.
Your Clan needs to fulfill several requirements to upgrade its Clan HQ:
1. Hold enough Hardware. You can get Hardware by participating in Tournaments, or by purchasing it from the "Info" tab of your Clan HQ.
2. Hold the required number of Emitters of the required Level.
3. Hold the required position in the Clan Rankings
4. Downgrade an HQ of the required Level or higher. This requirement must be completed only ONCE for each upgrade Level.
Upgrading your Clan HQ takes time, but the Clan Leader – and those select members with permission to do so – can speed up this process with Crystals. Normal Boost Items cannot be used to speed up this process, and HQ upgrades cannot be cancelled – so think carefully before deciding to upgrade your Clan HQ.
IMPORTANT: If another Clan successfully attacks your HQ while an Upgrade is not in progress, your HQ will be downgraded by one Level, and 50% of the Hardware spent on the upgrade to the lost Level will be returned to your Clan. If another Clan manages to perform a successful attack on your HQ while it is being upgraded, the upgrade will fail, and your HQ will be downgraded by one Level. Your Clan will be reimbursed 75% of the Hardware spent on the attempted upgrade, as well as a further 50% of the Hardware spent on the upgrade to the lost Level.
Clan Training Programs. Overview
Each Training Program provides statistical bonuses to ALL Clan Members simultaneously. The following Training Programs are available:
1. Credit Consumption Reduction - Decreases the number of Credits consumed by all Clan Members' Units. Applies to all Clan Members
2. Unit Speed Increase - Increases the speed of all Clan Members' Units (Caravans not included). Applies to all Clan Members
3. Infantry Defense - Increases Infantry Units' Defense against all types of Units. Applies to all Clan Members
4. Armored Corps Defense - Increases Armored Corps Units' Defense against all types of Units. Applies to all Clan Members
5. Artillery Unit Defense - Increases Artillery Units' Defense against all types of Units. Applies to all Clan Members
6. Air Force Defense - Increases Air Force Units' Defense against all types of Units. Applies to all Clan Members
7. Infantry Offense - Increases the Offensive statistics of Infantry Units. Applies to all Clan Members
8. Armored Corps Offense - Increases the Offensive statistics of Armored Corps Units. Applies to all Clan Members
9. Artillery Units Offense - Increases the Offensive statistics of Artillery Units. Applies to all Clan Members
10. Air Force Offense - Increases the Offensive statistics of Air Force Units. Applies to all Clan Members
Each Training Program also provides your Clan with an Influence Bonus. The higher the Level of the Training Program, the greater the bonus!
Clan Members will only be able to visit their Clan HQ – and benefit from its bonuses – once they have been a Member of their Clan for 7 days or more.
Training Programs Levels. Upgrade. Software.
To increase the bonuses granted by a Clan HQ, a Clan must upgrade its Training Programs. Only Clan Leaders – and those Clan Members with authorization – are able to Upgrade a Clan's Training Programs.
From the beginning, every Clan's Training Program will be at Level 0, but each Training Program can be upgraded to a maximum Level of 20. The higher the Level of the Training Program, the greater the bonuses it will provide. IMPORTANT: Bonuses you receive from Training Programs are limited by the Level of your Clan HQ. If you have a Training Program of Level 20, but your HQ is only Level 10, you will only receive bonuses equivalent to a Training Program of Level 10.
Training Programs are not affected by attacks, and cannot be downgraded. Once upgraded to a certain Level, they will never drop below that Level.
You can only upgrade ONE Training Program at a time.
To upgrade Training Programs, you need Software. Software is a special Clan-only Resource that can be acquired either by participating in Clan Missions and Tournaments, or by purchasing it for Crystals when attempting to upgrade a Training Program.